Gini Pelton has been a member of the member of the Century 21 Team since 2006. She holds a bachelor’s degree, began her career working for the Federal Government in Social Security, was a car salesperson, served with the Michigan State Housing Development Authority for over 13 years, worked for West Shore Community College, and finally found her way to CENTURY 21 Boardwalk, a career that she says came very naturally.
Seeking to grow her personal business, she found that she shared Suzanne’s business philosophy and saw the benefit in being part of an internationally respected company. She thrives working as part of the CENTURY 21 Boardwalk Team, a group of agents that work together to have the best possible impact on the Manistee community and those we serve.
Gini’s motto is “I Live Where Others Dream of Vacationing”. She has called Northern Michigan home for more than 20 years. She loves this region of Michigan and all the opportunities it provides. Whether you’re looking for a place to retire, start a new life, family, job or business-Manistee County “Is the Place to Be”.
Gini serves on the Manistee County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and is an Ambassador for the organization. She also serves as a member of the Manistee Mainstreet DDA while also being involved in many local non-profits.
Gini’s goal is to put her client’s needs first in every Real Estate transaction. Her skills, knowledge, and dedication allow her to deliver the best deal possible for both buyers and sellers. Meeting new people, structuring deals, and meeting goals are what drive her on a daily basis. Seeing a home and knowing it’s match for her client provides a great deal of excitement for Gini and seeing the joy in her clients at the end of the deal makes all of the hard work worthwhile. She loves everything about her job and believes in having fun while doing it.
Gini is truly passionate about Manistee County and would love to assist you in learning more about this beautiful region of Michigan. Reach out to her today. She would love to assist you in buying or selling a home or business.
“Gini is involved with the entire Manistee community. Her knowledge of the people and the community were the reasons we selected her. She is very skilled, has endless enthusiasm, and is available 24/7. She understood our unique situation and worked with us to obtain a selling price higher than we expected. Gini gets the job done! She is truly a shining star!”
Amy & Jim, Manistee
“Gini Pelton made the selling of our home and the buying of our new home a very smooth process! Gini has the ability to keep the people she works with in her mind when new properties come into the market. She is also very helpful with recommendations! Gini always makes herself available! Even late at night when something pops up and I had questions!”
“I could not have hoped for a better Agent than Gini Pelton to assist me in finding my new home. She went above and beyond her duties to make sure I was happy.I was anxious about purchasing my first home on my own, but Gini was understanding, considerate, and patient with me throughout the entire process. I strongly recommend Gini to anybody looking to buy, or sell, a home.”
Sue L, Manistee
- Fine Homes and Estates Specialist
- REALTOR®, National Association of REALTORS®
- 2018 – Masters Diamond
- 2017 – Masters Emerald
- 2016 – Masters Emerald
- 2015 – Masters Emerald
- 2015 – Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2014 – Masters Ruby
- 2014 – Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2013 – Masters Diamond
- 2013 – Quality Service Producer
Virginia is Ready
Let Her Help You Get Started
After pursuing her education at Michigan State University, Suzanne became a resident of Manistee County in 1991. Soon after, she pursued her real estate licenses and her true love for real estate was ignited. She has been delivering personalized service in successful real estate transactions ever since.
After working with Coldwell Banker for 10 years as a Realtor/Broker she was seeking a new challenge and decided to open her own office. She wanted a global name to instill confidence and looked to CENTURY 21. With national brand recognition and a reputation for delivering the highest quality service, she knew she found her match.
In 2001, she became the Owner and Broker of CENTURY 21 Boardwalk in Manistee and soon after opened a second office in Onekama to better serve the region. During the real estate downturn of 2009, she devised a creative solution to help the owners of the homes that weren’t selling offset financial concerns and created CENTURY 21 Boardwalk Vacation Rentals. A growing business that serves many of the Boardwalk clients with vacation rental management.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Michigan Association of Realtors
- Member of the Women’s Council of Realtors (2005 – present)
- Member of the Commercial Board of Realtors (2007 – present)
- ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative) Designation (2011-2014, 2018-present)
- CRB (Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager) designation
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation
- GREEN designation (for resource-efficient homes/buildings)
- 2016 – CENTURION (top 4% of all Century 21 agents – nationwide)
- 2016 – CENTURION Honor Society
- 2015 – CENTURION
- 2015 – Quality Service Producer
- 2014 – Quality Service Producer
- 2013 – CENTURION
- 2013 – President’s Producer
- 2013 – Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2012 – CENTURION
- 2012 – President’s Producer
- 2012 – Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2011 – CENTURION
- Awarded CENTURY 21’s Quality Service Award – 2008-15
- Voted BEST REAL ESTATE AGENCY in Manistee County 2006-09, 2011-16, 2018
- Awarded Small Business of the Year in 2005 by the Manistee County Economic Chamber & Alliance