After pursuing her education at Michigan State University, Suzanne became a resident of Manistee County in 1991. Soon after, she pursued her real estate licenses and her true love for real estate was ignited. She has been delivering personalized service in successful real estate transactions ever since.
After working with Coldwell Banker for 10 years as a Realtor/Broker she was seeking a new challenge and decided to open her own office. She wanted a global name to instill confidence and looked to CENTURY 21. With national brand recognition and a reputation for delivering the highest quality service, she knew she found her match.
In 2001, she became the Owner and Broker of CENTURY 21 Boardwalk in Manistee and soon after opened a second office in Onekama to better serve the region. During the real estate downturn of 2009, she devised a creative solution to help the owners of the homes that weren’t selling offset financial concerns and created CENTURY 21 Boardwalk Vacation Rentals. A growing business that serves many of the Boardwalk clients with vacation rental management.
It is the mission of Suzanne’s company to deliver an extraordinary experience, every time, without exception. To go above & beyond to instill confidence and ensure satisfaction on both sides of the real estate transaction. Bold, ambitious, and qualified, her team has become the most-preferred real estate company in Manistee County. She understands that giving 121% earns the loyalty of clients for a lifetime of real estate needs.
Suzanne strives to provide relevant education, cutting edge analysis, and unrelenting drive to help her clients realize their real estate dreams. She loves the daily challenges of connecting buyers and sellers, to helping both parties to make informed decisions, always providing a successful, seamless process from start to finish. Being able to enjoy her own personal and business success, she focuses on helping her agents, buyers and sellers to live their “Life of Riley”; or their best life.
Her passion for Manistee County is apparent in everything she does. Every day she is out and about in the community meeting new people, collaborating with area business, and really enjoying the natural beauty of every season. She knows first-hand every inch of the area, walking the beaches, trails and hills that most have never discovered. Clients and colleagues would tell you of her true passion and dedication to the Manistee Region.
“I have had the pleasure of knowing Suzanne for over 12 years. I purchased a listing of hers in 2000 and have since referred guests looking for condos to her over the years. When it was time for me to list my property, she was my first call. Suzanne’s knowledge and comp analysis provided me the tools I need to make an informed decision for listing. Suzanne has built Century 21 Boardwalk based on her hard work, dedication and professionalism in the real estate and local community. I would recommend her to anyone looking to list or purchase a home in the greater Manistee area.”
“Although we live in Arizona, Suzanne Riley has been a great help in finding us properties to buy and to sell. She has come to be a long-time friend and a trusted professional when we needed guidance or advice. I can hardly wait to see her and her associates again when I travel back to Manistee County. There is no other real estate agent I would deal with and I say that with no expectation other than continued professional service from Suzanne.”
Jack & Kathy, Onekama
“The words that come to mind are trust and confidence. I have used Suzanne as a broker for both buying and selling homes and have been struck by her dependability, knowledgeability and accessibility. She made me feel as though my satisfaction was her only concern. I knew that she would respond to an email or call immediately, and no question was too ridiculous for her! Every inquiry was treated with respect.”
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Michigan Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® (2005 – present)
- Member of the Commercial Board of REALTORS® (2007 – present)
- CLHMS Designation – The Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (2019)
- ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative) Designation (2011-2014, 2018-present)
- CRB (Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager) designation
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation
- GREEN designation (for resource-efficient homes/buildings)
- 2019 – CENTURION
- 2017 – CENTURION
- 2016 – CENTURION (top 4% of all Century 21 agents – nationwide)
- 2016 – CENTURION Honor Society
- 2015 – CENTURION
- 2015 – Quality Service Producer
- 2014 – Quality Service Producer
- 2013 – CENTURION
- 2013 – President’s Producer
- 2013 – Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2012 – CENTURION
- 2012 – President’s Producer
- 2012 – Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2011 – CENTURION
- Awarded CENTURY 21’s Quality Service Award – 2008-15
- Voted BEST REAL ESTATE AGENCY in Manistee County 2006-09, 2011-16, 2018
- Awarded Small Business of the Year in 2005 by the Manistee County Economic Chamber & Alliance
Suzanne is Ready