John began his journey with the completion of his bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Management, and through the first 15 years of his career as a as Mortgage Lender and Financing Expert, worked to become recognized as a community leader. With comprehensive experience in commercial and mortgage lending training as well as marketing and sales, John delivers a comprehensive approach to Real Estate buying and selling.
His extensive background and education in banking, business, economics and Real Estate makes him one of the most well-rounded Real Estate agents in the region. Having joined CENTURY 21 Boardwalk in 2016, John specializes in helping clients navigate through the negotiation and financing process of transacting Real Estate.
As an agent of CENTURY 21 Boardwalk in Onekama, John would like to extend his services to list and SELL your property! He specializes in matching buyers with sellers, particularly those that are from outside of the area—Chicago, Grand Rapids and Detroit.
He is a Licensed Real Estate Professional, with a proven 6-Step Successful Sales approach:
- Positioning properties in the market for highest appeal
- Pricing properties to maximize investment
- Optimize total market exposure with local, regional, national and global reach, utilizing over 800 web/social media sites
- Acting as your consultant and project manager; handling all the details to closing.
- Providing highest level service available with the CENTURY 21 brand ~ the most recognized and respected in the industry
- Confidential, trusted advisor; our collaborative partnership will assure a successful sale
Reach out to John and he will research and provide you with a current, complimentary Market Analysis to determine the best strategy for your real estate needs.
- Manistee County Chamber of Commerce since 2007
- Inaugural Chairman’s Vision Award in 2010
- Ambassador of the Year in 2014 for local community leadership
- Notary Public
- 2018 – Silver Sales Achievement
- Manistee County
- Benzie County
- Leelanau County
John is Ready